- Putting Banana’s in the fridge in order to deter fruit flies is effective in the sense it it hinders fruit fly annoyances, but it speeds up the process which a banana ripens and therefore causes me, a person who likes moderately ripened bananas, a little discomfort.
- Sunflower Seed butter is highly addictive and should therefore be eaten with caution.
- Zooey is responsible for the disappearance for – I’d say – half of my baby carrots.
- Eating extremely clean and healthy can become a bit unusual in the company of people who don’t adhere to such a diet. It is important to remember that you’re eating for YOUR body and no one else’s.
- I learned how to properly roast broccoli and have furthermore fallen in love with roasted broccoli.
- Running for 35 minutes outside is not as unattainable as I once expected it to be. I am slowly, but surely, finding a love for cardio. I still know how much I need, however.
- I’ve been spending so much time practicing my turn outs for my Barre exercises, that I often discover myself standing in first position up at my service desk. Can you say Prima Ballerina? …Or, ‘Wishful thinking’?
- Sometimes even something you really want to happen, might not. It is important to remember to not let it discourage you too too much and continue with life in the best way possible.
- I learned that ‘oil riggers’ are awesome for you tri’s!
- Cardio Ladder Intervals might be my new favorite way to get in cardio (Discovered via AR Fit). Essentially you start at and interval of 15 seconds going HARD, then follow it up with 15 seconds recovery and then go up to 30… 45… all the way to 2 minutes. I plan to make my Sunday cardio focus a complete Ladder-styled work out. 🙂
On Fears and Fun
- I cannot get enough of word games.
- There is extensions that you put in your hair… and they stay there. You don’t need to remove your hair before bed!
- You know you really love someone when waking up without them makes you extremely sad and lonely.
- People are not out to get you regardless of what you think, so leave your defenses at the door.
- Marianna’s Trench is my official guilty pleasure.
- Babies have the best smell in the world. Even if it is drool! Something about baby smells are just so soft and wonderful.
- If you preface a donation request with something nice like, ‘I love your shirt’ or, ‘Did you find everything alright today?’ people are more apt to oblige!
- Turning a six hour shift into a game of getting donations makes time go by much faster.
- Dr. Suess really know what is up!
In other words,
from the moment forward I plan to be more active with visuals! So far, I’ve been pretty slack in regard to taking pictures. Visual aids = good. So, expect to see more photo ops!