75g zuchinni, sliced
50g red pepper, sliced
50g apricot, cut into small cubes
3-5oz of shrimp, detailed
50 grams of mushroom
1 1/2 tablespoons of raw cashews, halved
1-2 T of Coconut Cashew balsamic dressing (below)
1. Prep all of your ingredients as suggested.
2. First place the veggies on the grilled (I left out the greens and mushroom, grilling only the summer squash and the red peppers), which you’ve sprayed with oil spray.
3. Grill for about 5 minutes, checking to ensure everything it A.OK.
4. When the peppers and squash begin appear roasted, remove and set aside.
5. Meanwhile, grill the shrimp on a grill which has been sprayed for about six minutes, checking halfway through. When done, remove from grill and set aside.
6. Take sliced apricot and set on a low heat and grill for 2 minutes. Grilled apricots are a great addition to salad, but if on too long they will get mushy and gross.
7. Place greens into a bowl and top with all the fixings!
8. Eat. Om nom nom!
Coconut Cashew Vinegrette
Juice of one lime
1 T of balsamic vinegar
1 T of cashew butter (all-natural)
1 T of coconut milk (from can)
1-2 tsp of ginger (to your taste)
1 tsp of honey (optional additive)
Whisk all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for a 2-4 hours. 🙂